Coffin of my Imagination (No Replys)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coffin of my Imagination (No Replys)

Post by Ragnos on 5/26/2015, 9:30 pm

Unto Thy Enemies

Jasutin charged at the hollow with his sword pointed forward. The hollow tried to strike at Jasutin, but missed miserably when Jasutin jumped forth into the air. Once in the air Jasutin brought down his blade; vertically slashing the hollow's mask in half. The hollow howled in pain and vainished in the void, suddenly a second hollow sprang towards Jasutin from a nearby pillar of crystal catching him off guard, but the hollow was soon dispatched when a blue streak of energy killed the monster.

"About time you decided to show up!" Jasutin yelled.
"At least you didn't draw anymore hollows to our location, and I just saved your ass." Je replied.
"Nah, I had him. These small fries are nothing." Jasutin retorted. Jasutin looked up into the dark ceiling of the Menos Forest. "Say that when you run into a Vasto Lorde." Je said as he walked past Jasutin.
"You Quincies need to be more optimistic." Jasutin said as he looked back towards his friend. "And you need to be less reckless." Je replied while looking around the area.
"Anyways, where is Ashido? He should have been here by now." Jasutin inquired while looking around at the crystal pillars that seemed to be endless. "You know him he's a cautious sort." Je answered while looking back at Jasutin.
"Whats the matter?" Je asked.
"I'm just remembering when I got trapped here in Hueco Mundo about two years ago, but you of course have been here longer then myself." Jasutin answered.
"Yes, I've been here for... five years I believe when the last quincy group decided to go to Hueco Mundo to carry out our justice on the Hollows." Je said to Jasutin. Je was still looking around for any hollows that could still be lurking in the shadows."Still a stupid idea if you ask me. If you guys were the last then you should have tried to build up your numbers again." Jasutin replied.

Suddenly, a howl from a Menos Grande startled them. It appeared from the shadows of the forest; quickly releasing a cero towards them. Jasutin and Je easily dodged the blast then moved in to destroy it, but before they could reach the Menos it was killed by a slash across its chest and through it.. came the friend they were waiting for, Ashido.
Ashido landed beside them. Upon his face was the familar dear-like hollow mask he always wore.
"What took you so long?" Jasutin yelled as more menos came upon them.
"I had a few friends following me. Want to help me deal with them?" Ashido silently replied. "And here I was about to offer them something to drink." Jasutin sarcastically retorted.
They all moved backward until they were back to back and prepared to attack the Menos Grande.
"I have the ones behind us." Je said.
"Then I'll take the right!" Jasutin declared.
"And I have the left." Ashido called out.

They all charged in their specified locations except Je who gave his targets a shower of arrows. Ashido jumped and unsheathed his blade, afterward he struck down most of his foes. Jasutin was issuing a flurry of attacks against the menos killing one after the other. Each one was effectively dodging the Ceros being blasted at them while Ashido used his hollow mask as a shield.
The Menos kept coming one after another until they all felt a unique spiritual pressure approching them... Adjuchas.

End of Chapter 1:.
Ragnos
Admin

View user profile http://dreadnought.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coffin of my Imagination (No Replys)

Post by Ragnos on 5/26/2015, 9:33 pm

Adjuchas!

The Menos stopped firing as four Adjuchas class hollows stepped into the opening.
"You three have been causing us much trouble. I think its time that you met your doom!" Yelled the one who seemed to be the leader of the group. 
"You know what you've been causing me? A headache! Now I know how to get rid of it!" Jasutin yelled back at him.
"Control your temper Jasutin." Ashido stated.
"What do you mean temper? I'm always calm." replied Jasutin. Je just shook his head and trained his bow on one of the four new foes. "I will not be ignored!" One of them yelled. "Menos! Fire your ceros!" Another demanded.
Then all the menos at the same time charged and fired their ceros. Je and Jasutin leaped behind Ashido who blocked the attacks with his hollow mask. "Forget about the Menos attack the Adjuchas!" Ashido ordered
"I know the drill." Jasutin said. Je released a string of arrows at one of the Adjuchas who was not suspecting an attack, which proved fatal. One arrow struck his chest and the other finished by piercing his mask and skull. 
The others dashed towards Ashido and Jasutin while another went after Je.

"Be still!" Shouted the Adjuchas that was attacking Je. Je was irritating the hollow by using hirenkyaku to outmaneuver the clumsy hollow. As soon as Je was tired playing with the foe he shot two arrows into the hollows back and another into its head finishing him. Je then went to attack the menos who were firing ceros at Jasutin and Ashido, in all making their fight difficult.
Ashido deflected a blow from his foe and quickly blocked a cero attack from a menos. His foe retaliated with a kick knocking Ashido to the ground, he looked up to see the adjuchas charging a cero. Once the cero was fired Ashido was able to use flashstep just in time to dodge the attack and appear behind his foe and decapitate him. 
Afterwards he looked at Jasutin who was battling the last Adjuchas, then he looked at the menos and saw that Je was dealing with them. So he decided to go and assist Jasutin.

Jasutin blocked the adjuchas attack with his zanpakuto, and used flashstep to appeared beside his foe, but his opponent was quick in deflecting his attack. The adjuchas used his bladed arms to attempt to decapitate Jasutins head; Jasutin was just barely able to dodge the attack leaving him with a scratch on his check. Should I go into Shikai? Jasutin said to himself. No, by fighting in my zanpakuto's sealed state my fighting ablites improve. Jasutin moved onto his feet and assumed his fighting stance. Ashido soon appeared by his side. 
"Don't worry I got this." Jasutin said. Ashido stepped back and let Jasutin carry on. 
The adjuchas charged at Jasutin. The hollow issued an attack from Jasutin's right. Jasutin quickly blocked it and knocked the arm out of the way leaving the hollows stomach open for an attack. Jasutin took the chance and cut the Adjuchas in half. Finishing the fight.

The menos stampered off into the forest seemingly unaware of what just happened.
"Good fight." Jasutin exhaled. Jasutin looked around at his friends. "Lemme guess you guys finished them quickly?" Je just nodded. Jasutin just exhaled.
"Okay back to what we were originally doing. Where is the place again Ashido?" Jasutin asked. 
"Oh right the cave. Should be about a mile or two west of here." Ashido said while walking in the directed direction.
"Lets go." Je replied.

End of Chapter 2:.
Ragnos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnos on 5/26/2015, 9:34 pm

Bite the Moon in Two!

"You know how to materialize your zanpakuto right?" Ashido inquired while they walked to their destination. 
"Yeah I do. Took some concentration and patience, but I managed to get him to materialize." Jasutin replied. Je just looked on as he listen to the coversation, while searching around for any lurking spiritual pressures.
"Thats good. Then you can continue to the last stage of training for your bankai." Ashido said to Jasutin continuing the conversation. "Your spiritual pressure is about the level of a captain as it is which is quite exceptional considering you don't even have a bankai." Ashido continued.
"Hold up" Je said stopping the others.
"What is it? A hollow?" Jasutin inquired, but only recieved silence. "It... it can't be..." Ashido said silently just now realizing the spiritual pressure.
"Is it a Adjuchas?" Jasutin said to Ashido. "No, greater. A Vasto Lorde." Ashido silently replied.
"We've ran into every class of hollow today! Jeez! I need a break from this." Je said to them. 
The Vasto Lorde came into view and stared at them. The Vasto Lorde was human in size, but reslembled a bat more then anything, and have black wings on his back.
"Who are you?" The Hollow silently asked. 
"This man and myself are soul reapers. He is a quincy." Ashido explained to the hollow. 
"Are you here to fight us?" Jasutin asked. The hollow looked at him with a blank expression. The hollow continued to silently examined the group.

Suddenly with incredible speed the hollow attacked Ashido. Ashido was not able to react in time and was wounded when the hollow stabbed him in the stomach with his hand. Je immediatley began to fire arrows at the hollow only to be deflected by his wings. Using hirenkyaku Je moved quickly around the hollow. When the hollow was focused on Je, Jasutin came in from behind and slashed the hollows back which quickly regenerated. The Hollow attacked Jasutin with his hands while Jasutin blocked and deflected with his blade. Je was able to strike the hollows chest with five arrows, but just disintegrated when the hollows healing ablity took hold. Knocking Jasutin back he went after Je, and with both of their incredible speed battled at high speeds Je dodged many attack though in the end he was heavily wounded and fell to the ground on one knee. The Hollow moved in to finish him, then a shout came out from Jasutin.
"Bite the moon in two! GETSUGAMI!

Jasutin's zanpakuto let a significate blast tranforming in the palm of his hand into Shikai. The zanpakuto takes 
the form a sleek, medium to large-sized sword. The hilt has a gentle decorative bend. Instead of a crossguard, there is a V-shaped decoration covers the first three or four inches of blade, with a flame design right as it meets the string-crossguard. It also has a black decorative string wrapped thrice around the hilt, with a three-loop bow on one side. The zanpakuto's blade is straight and slim, with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge with very small hooks for tearing apart flesh instead of blade being tapered to a point. 

Jasutin immediatley engaged the Vasto Lorde. The hollow tried to block with his left arm, but was slashed in half by the tip of the blade, continuing Jasutin drove the zanpkauto through the hollows left shoulder. The hollow used his right hand to attack and wound Jasutin's left side, jumping backward Jasutin freed the hollow from his blade. The attack seemed in vain as he watch the hollows awesome regenerative ablites heal his wounds.

The Hollow attack again using his speed to appear from behind and lightly attacking Jasutin from behind, but did not cut Jasutin. The Hollow was puzzled he could not understand how he was able to cut him earlier but not now.

Jasutin jumped to engaged the hollow once more. The hollow dodged the attack easily enough. 
"Why can I not cut you?" Asked the Hollow. 
"Oh that. Well my zanpakuto's ability wraps my body in spritual pressure to lessen the damage of attacks or negate them all together, but this sacrifices my ablity to use flashstep" Jasutin replied.
"I see. Then my attacks need to have more force." The hollow silently answered. Raising a finger he charged a cero with a green color and fired it at Jasutin. The attack was strong though due to his zanpakuto's ablity it did not cause as much damage as it would have.
Jasutin charged at the hollow once more the hollow used his speed to get behind Jasutin and with a heavy downward kick sent Jasutin to the ground. Then the hollow quickly charged and fired a cero damaging Jasutin heavliy. The hollow walk over to the crater left behind from the blast.

"You are a good fighter. I will not kill you or your friends. Not today that is." The hollow stated while standing on the edge of the crater looking down at Jasutin. Jasutin used his sword to help him stand.
"Do you have a name hollow?" Jasutin asked.
"Ulquiorra." He replied as the Vasto Lorde walked away.

Jasutin went to help his injured friends after the hollow had left. Ashido was injured though very much alive. Jasutin managed to tend to their wounds before collasping from exhaustion.

End of chapter 3:.
Ragnos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnos on 5/26/2015, 9:35 pm

Getsugami

After tending to the wounds of everyone for a while, Ashido and Je were mostly recovered. Ashido was standing around the area keeping guard, and Je was slumpped against a pillar of crystal. 
"I would have been able to defeat that Vasto Lorde if he hadn't caught me of guard." Ashido said breaking the silence.
"His regnerative ablities were insane!" Replied Jasutin. He looked down at the sandy ground.
"I've never seen a hollow regen that fast... freak of nature." Je finally said.
"Lets hope we don't run into anymore. Je are you able to walk?" Ashido asked. 
"I'll live..." Je replied.
Suddenly Ashido felt a hollows spiritual pressure moving in fast, there were three of them. He immediately grabbed the hilt of his blade. The three hollows came into sight from the darkness, they were regular small time hollows. Before he was able to engage them three energy bolts flew past him and dispatched the hollows.
"We don't need to waste time." Je said while putting down his bow which he held in his left hand with steam still coming from his fingers.
"Right, Ashido lead the way." Jasutin said. Ashido nodded and moved in the direction of the place they were heading. After a few hours of walking they found a cave embbed in a rock wall near the outskirts of the Menos forest. 
"Lets go." Ashido said. They proceeded into the cave which seemed filled with small hollow-like creatures. After a while they came upon a very large cavern.
"We can train you here, for your Bankai training. The materials in this cave will shutout all spirtual pressure so no hollows will be drawn to our location. Ashido said a phrase to a kido spell he created to make light so that they could see better. Je leaned up against the wall to the exit of the cave and watch the training begin from afar.
"Okay, materialize your Zanpakuto." Ashido said.
"Alright." Jasutin replied. Jasutin closed his eyes and began to concentrate on his zanpkauto until he found the familar presence of Getsugami, and called him into his world. Blast of wind appeared and once the dust settled there stood a young man with a trench coat like outfit. He had Blonde hair with glowing blue eyes. He had the usual serious face with his head tilted down looking at Jasutin with his hands inside his pockets.

"It's been a while Getsugami." Jasutin said to the materilized form of his Zanpakuto.
"I'm going to assume you know why Jasutin called upon you here?" Ashido asked Getsugami.
"Yes." The zanpakuto repiled his response straight forward, and his voice that of a teen, but with a rough sound.
"Then I'll leave it to you." Ashido said.
The zanpakuto turned towards the open area of the cave.
"Lets begin." Getsugami said.

End of Chapter 4:.
Ragnos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnos on 5/26/2015, 9:36 pm

Training for Bankai! 
Getsugami raised his hand to Jasutin's face.
"If you wish to fight me to obtain Bankai, then you must defeat me... blind..." Suddenly Jasutin's vison slowly faded into darkness. He could feel Getsugami's footsteps slowly walking away from him.
"You must win using all your senses. In this way you will learn to use all your senses to defeat a enemy without having to soley rely on your sight for combat. Are you ready?" Getsugami asked loudly, everything was silent as Jasutin attempt to adjust. He could hear Je cough in the distance.
"I'm ready whenever you are Getsugami!" Jasutin yelled.
Everything fell silent no sound was made Jasutin concentrated with his sense to try and find Getsugamis location. Suddely a kick landed on Jasutin's back causing him to fall to the ground. He immediately got onto his feet and gripped his sword which he told himself he should have done in the beginning. He heard a gush of wind to his right and raised his sword to defend himself in that direction. To his suprised his sword clashed with Getsugamis, but took a punch from him to the left side of his face. Jasutin was beginning to lose hope that we would ever be able to defend himself without his sight, and using only his senses.

"He seems hopeless." Je said to Ashido.
"Maybe, what would you do in a fight if you lost your sight?" Ashido asked.
"I'd just seek out their spiritual pressure." Je replied
"But what if there were multiple of them?" Ashido asked him.
"How does that fit his situation?" Je inquired.
"Do you not feel it? His zanpakuto has concealed his spiritual pressure. Jasutin cannot find him by just searching for his spiritual pressure." Ashido answered.
"Now that you mention it. Your right; his zanpkauto is concealing his presence." Je said back.
"I guess we will have to stand guard here until he is able to complete his training." Ashido said as he turned toward the exit.
"I suppose your right." Je said 
A few hours passed and Jasutin has used his Shikiai in an attempt to better defend himself, but it seems futile. Jasutin has been slashed from all over, and he is on his last reserves of energy. Getsugami continues to assault Jasutin. Jasutin has slowly becoming used to the new situation; he was blocking and dodging more blows then when he began, but he could feel the wounds that have been inflicted on him begin to take their toll. 
Suddenly he heard a voice.
"Concentrate Jasutin. Concentrate your energy." Gestugamis voice rang out in his mind.
I am, but it's not really helping. I've been able to feel the vibrations in the ground from when he is running towards me, and I can sometimes hear him approaching, but that does not seem enough!  Jasutin said to himself in his mind. Getsugami caught him off guard, and cut deeply into Jasutins back.

"I've got it!" Jasutin said. He slowed is breath and pulled all of his senses inside of his head blocking out all outside presence. He took two blows from Getsugami while he was concentrating. Slowly a small red glow appeared in Jasutins mind; it was in the shape of a person, and it was walking to his right. Jasutin gripped his sword and leaped towards the glow his sword was blocked by it. It was Getsugami, he jumped backward from Getsugami and prepared to attack. He was quickly attacked by Getsugami; the glow in his mind flickered when he blocked Getsugami's sword.

"Good. Now I can attack in earnest." Said Getsugami.
"Bring it on. I have you now, your going down!" Jasutin yelled
"That remains to be seen." Getsugami retorted.
Getsugami and Jasutin leaped toward each other resolved to defeat the other. Jasutin felt confident now that he was able to at least see the presence of Getsugami with his mind. He was determined to achive what he has worked for years to obtain.

End of chapter 5:.
Ragnos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnos on 5/26/2015, 9:37 pm

Press the Attack!
Jasutin maintained his strength against the onslaught of attacks he was receive from Getsugami. Using his mind he was able to see the spritual presence of Getsugami, but it did not make fighting him any easier. Getsugami was 'his' zanpakuto. Getsugami knew every weakness Jasutin had; which made fighting him a real challenge.
Jasutin had blood running down his body from the wounds he was given by Getsugamis attacks. Jasutin could feel his legs start to tire from exhaustion and his breathing was heavy plus being blind made it worse. I don't know how long I can hold out against him, but one way or another I will achieve bankai. I have to achieve bankai...I have to... Jasutin blocked several more attacks from Getsugami and attempted a counter attack which Getsugami dodged easily enough.

"Wow, hes really getting his ass handed to him." Je said starting a conversation with Ashido.
"So it seems." he replied as he stretched his arms out.
"Think he will manage to defeat his zanpakuto?" Je continued.
"Who knows at this point." Ashido replied.
"You don't talk much do you?" Je asked.
"Nothing to talk about." Ashido answered.
"Tch..."  

The fighting was relentless, Jasutin managed to wound Getsugami's left shoulder in a quick counter attack slightly restoring some of Jasutin's confidence. He's getting tired... slowly, but he's getting tired. Then again I may pass out before that happens... Jasutin and Getsugami clashed, but this time Getsugami sent Jasutin flying backward with a strong power attack. Jasutin stumbled to his feet just in time to barely dodge another one of Getsugami's attacks, and just as he did so Jasutin was kicked in the left cheek with Getsugami's right boot causing Jasutin to lose his balance. Getsugami took advantage of the small opening an punched Jasutin in the stomach with his left fist. Jasutin quickly brought down his sword upon Getsugami since he was close. Jasutin managed to finally obtain a solid hit on Getsugami's left arm. Getsugami retreated backwards after receiving the heavy attack. Jasutin took the time to recover his breath after being punched in the stomach.

"Damn! That had to hurt. Being punched in the stomach is never fun. The wind being knocked out of you is a real adrenaline kicker though." Je comment once he saw the flurry of attacks Jasutin recived.
"Looks like his zanpakuto is beginning to go all out against him. Using everything he employs in his arsenal, and not just relying on his sword alone." Ashido commented after Je.

Jasutin's breathing was turning harsh and his hands starting to shake slightly. Sweat mixed in with his blood slowly dripped down his body. He's going all out... and I don't have much left in me.  Maybe... I should do the same.
Getsugami approched Jasutin prepared to give another flurry of attacks. Suddenly Jasutin leaped towards Getsugami for the first time in the whole five hours of them constantly fighting Jasutin was on the offensive. Jasutin, and Getsugami were locked in a stream of relentless combat. Getsugami blocked attack after attack with Jasutins blows being furiously quick and heavy; if Getsugami made one mistake in his defense he would be defeated. Press the attack! Don't stop now, give it time there has to be an opening at some point! Jasutin yelled in his mind as he continued to push back Getsugami. Getsugami continued to block all of Jasutin's attacks. Jasutin swung his sword towards Getsugami's left, and Getsugami blocked it, but then suddenly Jasutin used his left fist and gave Getsugami a left hook to the face. This suprised Getsugami that Jasutin did not rely alone on his sword, and used his fist instead. This knocked Getsugaimi off balance; Jasutin took the chance and instantly went in for the killing blow.

:End of Chapter 6:.
Ragnos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnos on 5/29/2015, 9:08 pm

They Advance!
Jasutin drove his sword forward with an intent to finish Getsugami. As Jasutin's sword advanced towards Getsugami's stomach, Getsugami managed to barely dodged it, but was still scratched by Jasutin's blade. Getsugami countered Jasutin's sword and leaped backward.
"Damn, I almost had you!" Jasutin yelled.
"Almost, but not quite." Getsugami calmly replied.

Jasutin tried to catch his breath, and during this moment he came up with a plan to finish this fight for good. Suddenly the ground started to shake slightly with the sound of an explosion.

"What the hell was that?!" Je yelled looking towards the entrance.
"Come with me Je!" Ashido commanded.

Jasutin was about to go join his friends in what all the commotion was about, but Getsugami stopped him by throwing his sword. Jasutin looked towards Getsugami.

"We are not done yet." Getsugami said while he walked past Jasutin.

Getsugami grabbed his sword, and in that moment Jasutin tried to strike his back. Getsugami grabbed his sword and kicked Jasutin in the chest sending him to the ground before Jasutin managed to land a blow. Jasutin quickly retaliated as tired and exhausted as he was. Ashido and Je finally made it out to the entrance of the cave; only to find an army of Menos Grande with about ten Adjuchas at their feet, and the one who looked like he was leading them stepped forward.

"So we found you." The leading Adjuchas said to them.
Almost immediately after he was done talking he was killed with an arrow from one of Je's arrows.
"We don't really have time to chit chat." Je said soon after.
Ashido dived into the horde of hollows dispatching one after the other. Je providing support from afar firing and dodging ceros fired from the Menos Grande. The Adjuchas proved a bigger challenge pushing Ashido back and making life uneasy for Je though after a few moments about three Adjuchas and multiple menos lie dead. Je continued to dispatch the hollows one after another, Ashido chopping away at the hollows killing one after the other while holding back the Adjuchas.

"They are advancing!" Ashido called out to Je.

Ashido soon regrouped with Je and prepared to give another assault to the army of hollows. Many of the smaller hollows tried the futile attempt at overwhelming the two.
"Jasutin better hurry up with his training we need him out here!" Je said to Ashido.
"Even if he did finish his training he would be too exhausted to fight." Ashido replied
"Damn!" Je retorted.
They killed off more of the smaller hollows and an Adjuchas that was unfortunate to try and take both of them on at once. Soon after killing the adjuchas the menos fired more ceros upon them Ashido dodged them, but when Je tried jump left out the way he was intercepted by another cero which landed a soild hit on his right shoulder.
Ashido picked Je up of the ground.
"We need to retreat back into the cave." Ashido killed two more hollows as they slowly made thier way back into the cave.

:Chapter 7:.ended
Ragnos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnos on 5/29/2015, 9:09 pm

The Death Piercer!

“I can stand on my own Ashido!” Je said while Ashido was carrying him. Ashido set him down and caught his breath.
“Damn hollows. They are not too far behind, we will be in the cavern soon enough.” Je said while regaining his balance.

“Oh, and if you think a cero is going to finish me you are quite mistaken.” Je said to Ashido.
“Well, aren’t you cocky?” Ashido replied as he stood up.
A hollows roar interrupted their conversation.
“They are closing in we need to move.” Ashido said to Je.
“Right, lets go.” Je followed after Ashido.

Je, and Ashido continued into the vast cave to the area that Jasutin was training, but when they got there he was gone.
“Where is Jasutin and Getsugami?!” Je said to Ashido
A hollow was closing in and they turned to face the approaching foe. Je quickly saw the hollows form and put multiple arrows into it.
“At least the menos can’t come inside the cave.” Ashido said to Je.
“But the Adjuchas can.” Je replied back.

One of the Adjuchas clashed with Ashido, and soon the entrance to the training cavern was overwhelmed by hollows. Je tried to keep his distance and dispatch the Adjuchas leaders, but the defense proved quite great.

Ashido was fighting two Adjuchas at once and was holding his own against them.
“I can’t hold out for long. I have no choice, but to use my shikai.” Ashido said to himself.
“Damn, if only they could not have brought so many hollows with them.” Je yelled out to Ashido.
Ashido prepared to say the release phrase to his zanpakuto.
Suddenly a familiar voice rang out  across the cavern.

“ BANKAI! SHINIGETSUGAMI!” Dust and rubble spewed forth from the center of the cavern. Quickly Ashido saw that the two Adjuchas in that was attacking him were cut in half.
“Buraindinguraito!” Ashido and Je were blinded by an immense light from within the hollow horde. Suddenly everything was quiet. Soon Ashido, and Je regained their vision, and before them stood Jasutin surrounded by the corpses of the hollows; the ground laid blood-soaked.
Jasutin turned towards his friends to say something. Ashido noticed that Jasutin’s zanpakuto looked similar, but was longer, not as wide as his shikai form. Jasutin had also gained a black trench coat that adorned his shihakusho.

“Where were you five minutes ago!” Je yelled at Jasutin.
“Asleep until I heard you complaining about some hollows. Hehehe.” Jasutin said.
Jasutin was still majorly injured from his fight with Getsugami. Jasutin tried to walk towards his friends, but exhaustion took hold and he fell to the ground.

:End of Chapter 8:.
Ragnos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top